Thursday, April 24, 2008

Indiana


So this past weekend we went to Indiana!! Simply wonderful........

I drove in with my friend Jessica. We've grown up together since we were in diapers. She lives in Richmond, VA now so it was pretty convenient for us to drive together. Matthew went to work and left a few hours early and caught a flight to Indy. He beat me there by 4 hours!! That night we stayed at my sister Heather's house. Saturday morning we do that which my family does best... yard sale-ing!! My mom and I drove down and met up with my wonderful aunt Agnes and spent the morning driving around in the rain... we found some great deals by the way :). We went back to aunt Agnes and uncle Dennis' house and had brunch, yumm-o! Biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon, eggs, etc..... Todd, Kris and Kai, Heather, Mike, Jake and Avery, Diana and Mason all came over as well. (We missed you Daddy, Adam and Matt!!)

That afternoon I met up with my friend Laura and we drove together to go to Stacy's baby shower!!! She and Jeremy are having a little girl to be named Emmalynn Michelle. Afterwards Laura, Stacy, Jess and I all went out for dinner. I can't even tell you how much I love these girls.... We've been through it all together... school, puberty, first boyfriends, first kisses, college, jobs, weddings, and now babies!! Their friendships have been such a blessing through the years!

Sunday everyone who was able was there for church and lunch. After lunch everyone left, including Matthew (he had to fly out that afternoon), and I got to spend the rest of the day with my mommy and daddy!!! This was and always is wonderful!! This was especially special since my daddy flew out to the Phillippines for 17 days yesterday. I'm glad I got to see him before he went. Please be praying for his safety as he travels and that his trip is successful.

I can't even begin to explain how wonderful it is to be able to see everyone at home. Words can't even describe how much I miss everyone... I love you guys!!

No comments: