Friday, March 6, 2009

January

In January I was lucky enough to get to travel home to celebrate my Daddy's birthday! It was a wonderful visit and I got to spend an entire 4 days there! We spent a lot of time just hanging out... any time spent with my family is precious! I only wish there was more of it!! Because I didn't get to spend Christmas at home this year, I had promised my niece and nephews that we would decorate cupcakes when I came home in January (as opposed to the traditional holiday cookie decorating). We had a LOT of fun!! I'm not sure which was better... the decorating or the eating!!

Decorating the cupcakes!!



Nana helping the kiddos!!



Daddy and Mike relaxing :)



my Love, Kai :)



So Precious... Jakey :)


Me and my sweetheart, Avery :)

There are NO words to describe the LOVE I have for these 3 kiddos.... I am SO blessed to have them in my life!!

No comments: