Friday, March 6, 2009

November

Well a LOT has happened since last time I blogged... so I thought I'd do one blog for each month I missed!!

We celebrated Thanksgiving in Indiana this year! It was wonderful to spend time with our family and see those who we don't get to see often. We have SO much to be thankful for! Unfortunately... I forgot our camera... so we didn't get to document the occasion. However, I did steal some pics from my sister's snapfish account :)


So probably the most eventful part of the trip was what happened AFTER Thanksgiving. You see, I come from a long line of very serious, dedicated shoppers... and this means shopping at midnight on Black Friday! Oh goodness.... well I lasted until about 2am... and then I wimped out and fell asleep in the car. I woke up as we pulled into my sister Heather's driveway at 6am... Omigoodness.... 6 hours of shopping!! Well... maybe I'll be more rested up next time :) haha...




My Daddy and Jakey!!



My brother Todd and his wife Kris and their son Kai :)



Avery with Uncle Matthew... she's in love!!



The cooks!! My mommy and my Aunt Agnes!!



I LOVE this picture of Jakey and Mike!! Like father, like son!!




Me and my sister-in-law Kris!!

No comments: