Friday, March 13, 2009

Reason #1,345,647 that I have the best husband in the world!!!

1/4 a Century Old.... That's me!!


I just celebrated my 25th birthday and my AMAZING husband and family surprised with a surprise visit from my mommy, sister, sister-in-law, niece and 2 nephews from Indiana!! Matthew even called my manager at work and arranged for my schedule to be changed so that I could spend the week with them!!!


On Sunday afternoon (3/8) Matthew and I were just hanging out after lunch and the door bell started ringing. When I went to answer it found my nephews and niece standing at the door!! Of course, I cried... and then saw my mom, sister and sister-in-law peeking from around the garage!! I was SO happy... then they proceded to tell me about Matthew getting my schedule changed, etc.... This was the best birthday gift possible!! The only thing that could've made it better were if my Daddy, brother and brother-in-law could've come with them!!


We spent a lot of time just hanging around the house, going to museums, parks, and of course shopping at thrift stores!!!



This coming week the Rougeux family is coming to visit!! I can't wait!!

No comments: