Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We're Baaaaaaack!!

Call me fickle.... What can I say??

We had switched our "blog" to the below mentioned page. However, after hearing through the blogosphere about some positive changes that blogger has made to their format, and after finding some not so great things about our other site, we decided to come on back to blogger.

I've also decided that I'm going to try to make keeping up with this blog a higher priority. I've come to this decision for a couple of reasons.

1) I've been encouraged to do so, by my husband and some friends who I never even knew actually looked at this thing.

2) I look at the blogs of several of my friends and people who I've met somewhere along the line. I enjoy reading about what's going on in their lives, so maybe someone may be interested in what's going on in our life. We have friends and family all spread out... being so far away makes it difficult to keep up with the day to day "goings-on" in eachother's lives.

3) This is the most important... Ainsley is only 5 months old. These past 5 months have flown by at an incredible pace. We have been blown away by how quickly each day passes and how rapidly she's changing and growing.

I don't want to miss a minute of it.
I don't want to forget a single milestone.

This is an oppurtunity to put into writing the day to day events of our life. Not that we have an "exciting" life, but when we're at the end of our lives, it's going to be these simple, every day happenings that will have defined our life.

I plan on trying to transfer over the posts that I put on our other site to this one, to make it more complete, since that's where I was started writing after Ainsley was born.

So here we go.... I know my husband has promised to hold me accountable for keeping up with the updates. I hope you will too!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I had no idea you had a blog. I will be following you now! Love the Ainsley pics. She is adorable like her parents!