Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rethink Adoption

A few weeks ago we were lucky enough to have a guest speaker at our church named Russell Moore. He is an awesome preacher who is kind of famous in adoption circles because of his book "Adopted for Life."


This book with absolutely change the way you look at both the adoption of children and the doctrine of adoption. It will rock your world.

Read this book IF:

*You've ever thought about adoption.
*You know someone who is adopting.
*You are a Christian and have been adopted into the family of God.
*You have ever heard the word adopted.
*You know me or Matthew.
*You are breathing.

Well the message he preached was powerful, to say the least...

As our Campus pastor Danny Franks said that day and then later tweeted:


So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take the next 41 minutes of your life and listen to this message...

Dr. Russel Moore - Adopted for Life from The Summit Church Sermons on Vimeo.



xoxo,






3 comments:

Tasha Via said...

Hey, so glad you found our blog! I just added your link to our list of growing adoptive families (and your agency too:)

You go to The Summit? We live in Raleigh and my husband is the worship pastor at Journey Church off of Capitol. We actually played at The Summit about a month ago at the Brier Creek Campus!

Anyway, nice to "meet" you:)

Laura said...

Hi Julie! I'm excited to follow your adoption journey! We are adopting from Uganda through Generations as well =) So I thought I would connect. We just received our USCIS approval today!!! I'm trying to get our adoption blog up and running, so when I do, I'll let you know!

Amy Baggett said...

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed the message.