Monday, September 12, 2011

FLORIDA!!

Well this past week has flown by!

I did end up having surgery last Friday. Everything went well... and it took me about 5 days until I was really feeling well again... but I feel back to myself and I am loving that I don't have to worry everytime I eat about whether or not I will have a gallbladder attack. I can easily say the worst part was not being able to pick Ainsley up. I could have others pick her up and hand her to me, but either way, when she runs up to me and puts her arms around my legs, I just want to be able to pick her up and hug her! It was frustrating for both of us, but we're doing just fine now.

The Sunday after my surgery we made the 9 hour drive down to Florida. Some of the people from my side of the family were coming down to go to Disney, so we spent some time hanging out with them and were able to go to the park one day with them thanks to a sweet family member who gave us a ticket for the day! The high-light of the trip for us was getting to see Ainsley meet Minnie Mouse!! Minnie is right up there with Ainsley's other 2 favorite "people" in the world... Bob and Larry! Even though she was a little frightened she warmed up enough to give Minnie a kiss, which was a courtesy none of the other characters got! My mom emailed us a couple of pictures she took on her phone. Hopefully I can add some pictures of the whole crew later!

Ainsley meeting Daisy, you can really see how hesitant she is! Cousins Jake and Avery encouraging her!

With Daddy, meeting Mickey Mouse

Giving Minnie a kiss!

With Daddy and Goofy

Smiling with Minnie!








No comments: