Thursday, December 15, 2011

So much to be thankful for...

Since I let Thanksgiving pass before I did a post on Halloween, I decided that I needed to hurry and put up a Thanksgiving post before Christmas came and went!

I am so thankful for so many things this year, and this past Thanksgiving was one of them. I got to spend a week at home which was amazing! It was so great to get to see everyone, but as it always seems, it went by way too fast...

I got to spend one evening with some of my favorite girls and closest friends: Laura, Stacy, Jess and their husbands and kiddos! They're some of my best friends in the world, even if we don't see eachother often... I love them!

While I was home we also spent a lot of time hanging out, cooking, and eating. Heather, Des and I also went Black Friday shopping... Let's just say that the night shift nurse was the wimpiest of them all when it came to staying up all night! hehe. We also went to Christmas at the Zoo and it was beautiful and so much fun! Ainsley of course loved seeing all the lights and animals, and I loved my mug of unlimited hot chocolate, and of course just making fun memories with our family :)

2011 has not been an easy one for our family... but it seems as though it is ending well for most of us. We have much to be thankful for, and a good God who has given us all that we have. It is for Him, for His gift of Jesus, and for the hope we have in His resurrection that we are most thankful. But right under Him, is family... So here is a bunch of pictures of our Thanksgiving in Indy.





















Christmas at the Indianapolis Zoo!



I hope your Thanksgiving was as full as wonderful memories as ours was!

No comments: